Robert Wilkinson (Graphic Designer & Project Manager)
Robert Wilkinson’s Overview
- Currently working full time but always interested in new upcoming side projects.
- Web Designer/Developer Portfolio page – http://blottermonkeydesign.wordpress.com
- PM Event Planning Coordinator, Social Marketing Specialist.
Driven and prepared, as an “ENTJ” personality I bring a balanced approach to blending organizational strategy, creativity, and technical know-how to every project.
My degree is in Business Management & Administration along with 12+ years as an Project Manager Executive for a successful multilevel organization. I’m a powerfully energetic Event Coordinator and Marketing Dir that has developed added specialties as a driven effective force in Social Media Marketing.
I’m a well organized, effective PM practicing the proven GTD (Getting Things Done) system for improved productivity for our project’s goals.
As PM my strengths & experience are in strategically bringing together & leading multiple departments in achieving your company’s goals. Leading successfully from the planning stage to managing stage. Organizing your projects needs from brainstorming, to creating business process modeling, Personal Branding, to quality management and much more…
As Social Media Specialist my driving goal is to lead your organization into the future through the dynamics of Special Events & Social Network Media Marketing. Generating a bond between the goals of your company through your people and your public, as well as creating potential long-term clients by actively getting their lives involved. I effectively deliver exceptional outcomes by achieving a harmony between creativity + commerce with every undertaking.
Bridging social life & the virtual world together with your business:
I will turn Marketing Change into your Competitive Advantage, by leading your organization into the future today through Special Events & Social Network Marketing.
Today’s marketing is beyond a monologue. You must reach out and directly interact with your market in a many number of strategically targeted ways. My strength’s are in understanding those ways specifically by staying equipped to materialize them, insightfully keeping current in the latest social marketing & networking technologies, & implementing them all in your favor as project manager.
Project Manager/Event Coordinator & Social Media Marketing Exec:
- Expertise range from GTD Project Management to designing & utilizing branded content and implementing Social Marketing led through Social Events and Social Networks.
- Keenly developed PM specialties in leading your company’s projects from start to finish.
- ENTJ personality gives me the personal edge for attention to detail & the organization needed to GTD & keep the balance of creativity in the lines of function & profit.
- 15+ and growing at Stick.com
- Many more and growing at branchout.com
- Recommendations at LinkedIn.com
- FaceBook Artist FanPage/References
- ..some are listed in the comments section of this page!
- Developer Profile & Project Links
- Almost Humor/Blog
- Almost Humor/Blog2
- Almost Humor FB FanPage
- Artist Fanpage
Robert Wilkinson’s Additional Information
- Currently looking for a new long term position (willing to relocate)
- PMP, Event Planning Coordinator, Social Marketing Specialist at Freelance
- Graphic Designer/Content Developer/Code Wrangler at Freelance / Graphic Design Services
- Events Planning-Coordinator, PM & Office Administration at Lake View Academy
- Event Coordinator/Project Coordinator at 2009 Lakeview Academy
- Advertising Artist & Photographer at Invetro IT & Design
- Graphics Artist/Web Designer at Invetro IT & Web Design
- Partner/Working Manager at JW Cleanning Co.
- Kennesaw State University (currently in task)
- PMI Institute (currently in task)
- Penn Foster
- Volunteering/virtual volunteering, new technology, management training techniques, investing, extreme programming, digital photography, graphic arts, community theater, professional networking, usability research, strategic planning, international travel, gourmet cooking, fishing, new adventures, writing, investing,
Additional Links & Resume Downloads:
- Social Marketing Resume – Download Word doc
- Gravatar ( Globally Recognized Avatar ) http://en.gravatar.com/blottermonkey
Please feel free to contact me anytime:
Phone: 678-701-7809 /
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
Who Am I?
“I am you; you are me. You are the waves; I am the ocean. Know this and be free, be divine.”
That is why I can relate to you in my blog. That little bit of you that is me; that is in us all is relatable. That relatable part of us is what I endeavor to share together as you read and learn and teach me as you read and I write Almost Humor. I am one of the people who love the why of things. I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious, and I love to share what I learn in the spirit of joy.